Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I heart Jack (the cat)!

Pay no attention to the halloween socks that he has not allowed off his feet for 3 days!

Dear Jack,
Thank you for allowing Thomas to use you as a pillow anytime he wants to, and for being his preferred shoulder to cry on (literally) when the rest of us humans don't understand him. Thank you for not scratching or biting the boys when they drag you by the tail across the floor, force their new coonskin caps onto your head, or carry you all over the house in various boxes and buckets. Thanks for curling up next to me on chilly nights and for keeping the mouse population down in the yard.
All these things are what make me not "assist you out with my foot" when you cry to be let out at 4:00 a.m. every single morning.
Love,
your family

2 comments:

Mak said...

Ahh, Jack. We "broke him in" for you. It was totally Ollie's early training that turned him into a pillow. Just be glad he didn't learn the "rub his face all over yours" trick Ollie loves so much.

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Cyndi! I love you! I love reading your blog! Your blog always makes me smile. What a great cat!
Hugs, JL