Monday, December 22, 2008

It's a Girl!
Three out of four of us are very excited. Sam told me he is "just so sad, because he wanted a brother." Should I remind him he has a brother that he fights with constantly? Then he tried to negotiate and said he would be okay with a baby sister as long as she can walk like cousin Nono (Bek's 2 year old daughter). Thomas just put his hands over his eyes during the ultrasound. I think he was expecting a monster of some sort to come popping onto the screen. However, later he announced to Grandma on the phone "mama has a big belly!"
I immediately went to Target and bought something pink! Your turn Kate...

7 comments:

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Cyndi!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys! I am loving the girl thing and I know you will too! Congradulations 100 times! I tried calling and will try again later. Yea more pink!!

Amy said...

YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to start making her bows! Everyone deserves to have a sassy girl :)

Jen said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! So fun to think pink after doing blue for SO long!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

YAY, thats so fun! I'm super excited for you guys!

Kate said...

Well I was right on predicting yours. Let's see if I'm right in predicting mine.

Anna Linnea said...

CONGRATS! 2 boys and a girl is soooo much fun. And after buying blue for so many years pink is refreshing! Yipee!

Jami said...

That is so exciting! We are so happy for you. Girls are a lot of fun, cute to dress and very emotional. :)