Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frosty and Frostina

I know I still owe a Disneyland update, but Sam dropped this little gem on us the other night and I had to share. He goes through reams of paper these days drawing everything he can think of and then bugs me for ideas. He came to me and proudly showed me his picture of a snowman:





After the usual sincere oohs and aahs and promises to put it on the fridge, he turned it over and just as proudly said "and this is a Snow Woman." Oh my!



He was confused and a little sheepish when I couldn't help laughing and wouldn't answer any of my questions about it, but as promised it is now hanging on the refrigerator. So far there have been no other anatomically correct pictures coming from our little Leonardo, but I will keep you posted.

10 comments:

Jen said...

What an observant little fella! I will be chuckling over this one all evening!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

Matt and I are just wondering... Do you go around wearing cowboy hats? I like how the snow woman has no bottom just one LARGE belly!

Bek said...

WOw... that snow woman looks like she is from the German hills and is able to out work that little snow man ANY day..

Good one sam....

Amy said...

That is super fabulous!!! I know how that woman feels after three babies!

Becky said...

funny.

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Oh my goodness! How CUTE!!! Thank you for sharing those. I got a good laugh. I will show Rick tomorrow. Your kids are so fun!

Deon said...

Too funny!!!! He is quite the artist if he is already drawing anatomy!

I can't wait to see Baby #3!!!!!! Hopefully you get a girl . . . but another adorable boy would be great as well.

Anya said...

Oh, that is so awesome!!! I love it. I laughed my head off.

Anonymous said...

GEM is an understatement . . . I laughed outloud to the point of embarrassing myself.

Thanks for sharing that one.

Anna Linnea said...

That is the funniest Christmas drawing I have ever seen! Hope that you dont mind me taking a peek off of Deons blog! Your little ones are so cute!