Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marriage...is what brings us...together...today...


Today in the car sweet Thomas piped up:


T: "Mom, I am going to marry you when I grow up!"


While I was mopping up my melting heart, Samuel contributed his own comment:


S: "Mom, when you get married, do you just walk around and hold hands?"


Me: "Yes, you do that sometimes. What else do you think married people do?"


T: "They kiss!!"


S: (admiringly) "Thomas, you are really smart! I think married people also dance really good, and when you dance the most good, you get a trophy."


Me: (trying to figure out which of my child's parents gave him the impression that dancing is an integral part of a marriage) "So, I don't have a trophy, does that mean I am not a good dancer?"


S: "Ummm...."


It must be J he's thinking of.

1 comments:

AMANDAM said...

at least Thomas and Samuel look like good dancers.