Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cascade Springs

A month or so ago, we visited Cascade Springs with the kids. It has been years since I was there and I was a little suprised to find that my memories of it were a little different. It was still beautiful though and it was a warm enough day that I was tempted to stick my toes in! Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Brad were going to come along, but were derailed by the flu :-(


Jen and Co. on the bridge ( I need a better camera!)

Aunt Jen pointing out the finer sights of the boardwalk.

Sis gets a ride

This tree gnome was so cute, we took him home and named him Sam!


Exploring the trail (Sam enthusiastically, Thomas reluctantly)

Water Skeeters!

Stranded!

Cool Rocks!

Heading Home...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good old Cascade Springs! It looks like you guys had a great time. Yay for updating also.

older but wiser said...

Wish I could have been with you.