Thursday, June 4, 2009

You can call her J Lo


On June 2, at 1:45 p.m. Jane Lois Wren joined us weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz. and is 20 inches long.

I am totally in love and think she is the most perfect little thing since my other two were this little. More pictures later (s well as the boy's reaction) For now we are busy watching her sleep...



and petting her soft head...



and fighting over who gets to hold her...



and drawing her welcome pictures...



and ransacking the toy boxes for things she might enjoy playing with...


and listening to her squeak like a mouse when she yawns!

14 comments:

La Yen said...

Congrats! She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

She's perfect! Can't wait to take my turn with her I'm so honored to be her namesake.
MOM

No Jaundice?

Jen said...

Oh...she is cute! For some reason I didn't realize that you were so close to delivering, so this was a nice surprise for me. I am glad she is here and a wee bit jealous that you get to swaddle and decorate with pink!

Amy said...

She is so beautiful!!! I can't wait to come and see her!!!

Deon said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! She is a gorgeous baby girl!!!

Love the name, too!

Karen and Scott said...

Congratulations! It's nice to be done with the whole pregnant thing isn't it?! I hope she is eating and sleeping well for you! Enjoy!!!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

Oh my gosh-you can call her J LO! That is funny! Thank you for the preveiw last night-that was a treat, I couldn't wait any longer! She is perfect and so adorable!!! Can't wait to see the real thing!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

ok I am sneaking a peak again-she is soooo PERFECT!!!

Mak said...

AWWWW She is so cute! I'm so excited to meet her tomorrow!

Bertha Broadbottom said...

Finally!...I'm an aunt...Again! She's amazing...but so is her mother so what else would we have expected? So excited for you!

Jami said...

Congratulations! I was just wondering the other day when you were due! Now she is here. Little girls are a lot of fun.

Brooke & Ryan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! There is nothing like having a girl.

Darcie said...

AWWWWWW...CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is BEAUTIFUL....I am so happy for you guys!!!

Becky said...

Hooray! She's adorable. We are so excited we get to see you in just a few weeks! We can't wait!