Friday, June 19, 2009

We've been...

Getting to know each other


Welcoming Sis home with original art

Getting acquainted with Raffi

hanging with family...

Hanging with celebrities...

Catching up on sleep

Camping in between rain showers

Sharing our toys

Playing "this little piggy went to market" with Sis (except in T's version, all the toes go to market except the last one which goes "whee, whee, whee...")

Catching zzzz's while mom and dad start Lost again from the first season.

Getting trophies for T-Ball ("I can't believe I WON, mom!!!")

Pretending to get a trophy....

Throwing rocks and sticks in the river

Practicing being awake for a change

7 comments:

Bek said...

So cute!!! You do have an adorable family. You look so good in the hospital picture!! You don't look like you gained any weight with this one.. lucky duck.

Hope you are getting some rest...

Anonymous said...

A shout out for Cynj...she looks and acts amazing! I went over to "help" the other afternoon and she was out mowing the lawn! (I'm not that willing to help!!! so I held the sleeping baby.) Janie is a best little baby, sleeps and eats. I only changed 2 poopy Amelia diapers in 9 days and 2 for Janie in 1 day!
Still love them equally!

Jen said...

You have been busy!! Your boys seem to be handling the pink addition well. I love how they share their toys. She is darling and has an amazing head of hair!

Bradshaw Adventures said...

I could cry I want to be there holding her and mowing the lawn for you!!! Love the new pictures. She is so precious-they don't come any cuter! Miss you all tons! Keep the pics coming Cyndi!

AMANDAM said...

I love the post. She is very cute. I really like that Raffi was able to spend some time with Janie. I also like the Batman picture, that would happen at our house too

Amy said...

Your family is so super cute!!! Mowing the lawn???? You are amazing Cyndi.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Mom!!! That is certainly the best hospital pic I have ever seen!! What a babe!

It appears you guys have been really busy . . . with so many great things. It's fun to see you have two boys and a girl now. I always thought that was the best combo-- like my fam: Jeff, Jason, Deon . . . Anyway, your boys look like they are handling the adjustment with ease. They are just so cute and so is your new addition-- congrats!!!!!