Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today...

...I am grateful for a gospel that promises that these three little people are mine forever.
J Lo rocking her first non-pink outfit. It was difficult for me!

Samuel showing off his first complete row of stars on his "Big Brother Helper" Chart. His first reward was a fish he named "Swimmy."

The boys got their faces painted at a carnival and Sam was a clown but started to wash his face before I got a picture. He still really wanted to be in it. I think he looks like The Joker.

Big Brother really wanted to hold Baby Sister like the grown ups do, up on his chest.

Cuddling Sis

My three...

5 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for cute pictures! Amelia's first non-pink outfit made her look like a boy...poor girl. However Janie still looks very much like a girl there.

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Your baby girl is GEORGEOUS! You and Jay make cute kids!
It looks like you had fun at Classic. That is nice they let the little kids ride scooters/bikes instead of skating.
I hope you're doing well!
Love ya,
J.L

Bradshaw Adventures said...

I love to see all the new pics! Janie is beautiful in yellow! With all that doark hair i bet she is adorable in red! Those are Gracey's colors, but like you i have mostly and pink! Missing you all like crazy!

older but wiser said...

I so glad they are mine too...and you too.
mom

Ivy Lou said...

Hey, where did you get your Big Brother Helper Chart or did you just make one up??? Abi would love that and since baby comes this Friday we could make it this week.